Useful government apps for business
Looking for some planning tools to start or grow your business? Or maybe you’re looking for an app to help you with your tax? Try these free business apps to help you save valuable time!
business.gov.au planning apps
Are you always working 'in' your business rather than 'on' your business? Our suite of business planning apps can help you plan out your business activities and goals, without starting with a blank piece of paper.
create a business plan for your business with MyBizPlan.
A business plan is an important tool that can help to give you a sense of control and map out the future growth of your business. Having a business plan in place will help you make sure your business is on the right track.
Get the app:
1. Download MyBizPlan on the App store for iPad.
2. Download MyBizPlan on Google Play™ for Android.
MarketMyBiz can help you develop a personalised marketing plan for your business.
A sound marketing plan will help you to:
1. reach your target market
2. attract more customers
3. increase your profit
4. identify your competitors
5. position your brand
6. develop new products and services.
Get the app:
1. Download MarketMyBiz on the App Store for iPad.
2. Download MarketMyBiz on Google Play™ for Android.
MyBizShield guides you through each step of creating an emergency management plan for your business.
Whether it’s a fire, flood or burglary, unpredictable events can stop your business in its tracks.
Having a well thought out emergency management plan can help your business get back up and running as quickly as possible.
Get the app:
1. Download MyBizShield on the App store for iPad,
2. Download MyBizShield on Google Play™ for Android.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Other handy business apps
Check out these other useful apps to make running your business easier:
1. ATO app – contains a number of useful functions to help you work out your tax. Functions include working out how much tax to withhold from your employees, setting up reminders so you don’t miss those important tax and super deadlines and managing your work related expenses on the go.
2. ASIC Business Checks - make sure you’re working with reliable and trustworthy businesses. The apps allow you to check business information and report suspected misconduct.